Monday, November 28, 2005

It takes a rhinoviral-nation of millions to hold me back...

I think I'm getting over my nasty cold...of course, I thought that on Friday, only to be bitterly disappointed staying up all night coughing up the seemingly never ending contents of my weary lungs. Hopefully, this time it's for real.

Being sick all during the Thanksgiving break, I was on the couch watching lots and lots of football, and along with it, lots and lots of beer commercials. One that always brought a smile to my face was the one with Flavor Flav....yeah, boy! I especially appriciated the fact that, due to the fact he was in court and dressed in a classy business suit, he was wearing a more formal and refined clock than usual. Love the attention to detail. And, I didn't have to look at the unsettling Bridgette Nielson to get my Flav-fix. Happy Thanksgiving indeed!

4 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did he ever see in her?!?!?!

I sent you an email last week, did you get it?

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Isaac Carmichael said...

Oops, no I didn't. I am even more negligent of my email than I was to this blog. And I'd like to say: Right back atcha!

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't have any plants.

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Isaac Carmichael said...

Not anymore...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home