Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Conversation in the shower

I had an interesting exchange with a spider in the shower this morning...

"Hey, what are you doing? Crawl back in the corner where you belong!"

"You better not drop on me."

"I'm serious! Get back in the corner...I'll blow on you! I swear to god I'll blow on you!"

::blowing on the spider::

"That's better."

"What are you doing now? Don't crawl down the wall, dammit! You'll just end up landing in the tub and getting washed down the drain...don't be that spider. Don't be such a stereotype."


He ended up crawling behind the multitude of shampoos, conditioners, moisturizers, lotions and various other bottles that women seem to need in copious amounts. Boy, won't Sy be in for a surprise when she reaches for the conditioner tomorrow morning...

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Sylvana said...

Those spiders know better than to mess with me and my shower paraphernalia. I'm ruthless in the shower. Just ask that scorpion.

HI-YA!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home